Thursday, June 19, 2008

Barnes & Nobles


I went to Barnes & Nobles today, I try to goat least once a month to fnd a book that catches my eye. I am trying to build a personal library right now it composes of 16 books, hopefully it will continue to grow, but anyways...The book I picked up today is called " Famous Last Words" it caught my eye immediately..The book is pretty much self-explanatory so no need for me to keep babbling about it. It's a simple read, if you ever have $6 to spare pick it up

6 comments:

Sean Johnson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sean Johnson said...

I kinda did the same thing, but now I really want a library of my own, where the labels have MY name on it.. yess, now that's making it happen young sir...

Unknown said...

Ummmmmmm - I think it's pretty un-savory for you to have Will Smith's 'Switch' on your itunes list. Just a thought.

Dre' Leon said...

lol @ a.g.

i haven't read a book since middle school...i need something w/ pictures...

Jarmal said...

it's the r&b remix with robin thicke it's pretty decent

Anonymous said...

hmmm i'll have to look at that next time i stop by B&N.
thanx for posting up the read.