Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Been a while

My apologies for my recent absence, I have been a little busy and some days I just didn't feel like posting anything worth posting. This past weekend was my "masonic" weekend if that's what you wanna call it, went to the masonic children's home in Oxford for a parade and fellowship. I also, went to church for a sit in service it was interesting. Other than that nothing to exciting to talk about, just ran across that shaq freestyle...terrible ..judge for yourself





here are a couple pictures from my weekend I'll do a better job of updating


2 comments:

Dre' Leon said...

yo i can't see the pics...all though i am at work and if they are nsfw, it might be a good thing that i can't see em...

cool bro, keep post'n!

Beans said...

http://chocolatecandybox.blogspot.com